What is PPC?
PPC is online advertising in which you pay a specific amount of money to Google every time a potential customer clicks on your advertisement. The amount of money you allocate is totally up to you.
How does PPC work?
Let’s say you’re looking for an online florist. When you search for this you will notice an abundance of search results. The first three results state ‘Ad’ to the left of the headline. These ad placements are a result of PPC, where online advertisers have paid Google to have their advertisement appear in sponsored/ad results and partner sites. All other results on the page are organic. These search results are displayed because they’ve been deemed popular by Google’s algorithms, meaning they contain relevant and useful content that users trust.
While both organic and paid searches appear in the search results, PPC allows your ad to appear in the ad results. But, the best part about PPC is that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
How can Google Ads drive traffic to your website?
As a business owner, Google Ads should be a key component of your marketing strategy.
Here are a few reasons why:
- 74.52% of all searches are powered by Google, making it one of the most respected and reputable search engines.
- Google Ads is helpful, providing you with tools like Keyword Planner, which assists you in finding the best keywords and phrases to use in your ads that represent your brand.
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad. This way, you can get started with any budget and scale accordingly.
- Google Ads offers tons of options to showcase your brand in a creative way, from graphic Display ads to YouTube videos and Text ads.
- Google Ads is an efficient way to get clicks and impressions and fast. In minutes, you can drive traffic to your website and increase brand awareness without having to wait on the results.
- You’ll never have to worry about being obtrusive to potential customers since Google Ads are only shown during a user’s routine online search.
72% of Google Ads marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets. Don’t get left behind and lose out on driving traffic to your website.